He talked to all of his guests and made them feel welcome.
Daddy spoke to all of our guests and explained how Indian Thanksgiving Birthday celebrations are typically done. He told everyone how thankful we are to the Lord to be celebrating this day with David. We sang some songs.
David sang along.
Pastor gave a short devotional and spoke about the meaning of David's name.
After everyone had enjoyed some yummy Indian snacks, we sang "Happy Birthday," blew out the candles and cut the cake.
There were lots of birthday presents for David.
He had fun opening them.He even shared some of his new toys with his friends.David had fun playing with his friends.Lots of people came to celebrate David's first birthday.
After the party was over, everyone who wanted to got to play on the playground.
1 comment:
Hey I think I know some of those people!! I can't beleive that David is already a year!! He's growing up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast!
Post a Comment