Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An Evening at the Botanical Gardens


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Did ya'll have a good time? It looks like you did! So cute:p

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And you look so much the radiant mom! How old is he now?

My son has two little ones now - 2 1/2 and 6 months - and being around little ones has been so much fun!

I am back in the office in Holtzendorff where all 5 of us were. I would love to fill you in on the details of the new program I am managing. If YOU ever get your phd, let me know - I would love you to work with me on it.

We are on spring break right now and I'm headed out of town. When I get back we'll try to meet someplace or I will come get you. I have a car seat in the truck for when I carry mine around :)

Have a great week and enjoy him. They grow up way TOOOOO fast...

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love the botanical gardens Mr. David? Love u!