Friday, August 29, 2008

Reading Time

"Hi mom, what are we doing now?"

"Reading time! Oh, good!"


"This book looks interesting."


"I can hide behind it."


"Oh, you can see me hiding back here."


"I like this book."


"Some of these bugs are creepy."


"I think I'm done now."


"I'll read more later."

5 comments:

ashley said...

This is too cute!!! :-)

Abby said...

Oh my goodness! He is so adorable! I can't believe how big he's gotten and that he's 5 months old! Time goes so fast!!

Abby said...

Oops - 4 months - I'm aging him before he needs it! It already goes too fast! ha!!

Sarah said...

Too cute. He is growing too fast. I a m going to have to come see him soon.

Anonymous said...

Last night when we came over I read him that book! He loved turning the pages! He is sooo cute!